Hello my friends!!!
I hope this post finds you all doing well. Since I have been so busy for the last month I have fallen out of my workout routine and I’m trying to start back up again. I wanted to admit to that so that you all know it happens to everyone and you can start back up anytime!
Yesterday and today I focused on working my butt, thighs, and abs. Here’s what that workout looked like:
- 30 donkey kicks-15 each side
- 30 side donkey kicks-15 each side
- 20 squat kicks-10 each side
- 15 squats
- 15 side leg lifts-pulsed-each side
- 20 butt bridges
- 30 second plank
- 20 bicycle crunches
- 12 leg lift crunches
- Walk/run: 30 seconds run, 3 minute walk for a total of 21 minutes (yesterday)
And there you have it! Today I didn’t do my run because I’m trying to go every other day. I’m training for my first Color Run 5k coming up in October, so have to get in shape!
What does your workout routine look like?